Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Meal Planning...a little late...10/31-11/6

I apologize for blogging so late into the week...as if you are all waiting impatiently for my meal plans (haha).  Halloween came and went, I have been fighting a cold and I am battling a pile with Mt. Laundry (and losing terribly!).  I'm also trying to adjust my meal plans since my weekly CSA is over (BOO!) and now I need to start using potatoes since I bought 50 pounds of them for winter.  They last that long since they are coming straight from the farm...for real.

Sunday 10/31
Breakfast:  pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
Lunch:  Miguel's Cantina (YUM)
Dinner:  spaghetti with marinara and alfredo sauce, homemade french bread

Monday 11/1
Breakfast:  toasted applesauce bread, fruit
Lunch:  spaghetti
Dinner:  shepherd's pie with pinenut breadcrumbs, french bread

Tuesday 11/2
Breakfast:  cereal and fruit
Lunch:  leftovers
Dinner:  chickpea and broccoli casserole, leftover shepherd's pie

Wednesday 11/3
Breakfast:  cereal and fruit
Lunch:  miso soup
Dinner:  black bean, corn and chipotle stew, kale salad

Thursday 11/4
Breakfast:  toast, applesauce, milk
Lunch:  bean burritos, veggies with dip
Dinner:  potato and spinach squares, roasted tofu

Friday 11/5
Breakfast:  coconut chai coffee cake
Lunch:  chickpea salad sandwiches
Dinner:  homemade pizza, steamed broccoli

Saturday 11/6
Breakfast:  cereal and fruit
Lunch:  Indian Buffet
Dinner:  tempeh sandwiches and roasted veggies

Extras:  peanut butter cookies and *maybe* a chocolate peanut butter pie.  :)

Holler if you want any recipes.

No comments: