Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Awww...you're actually reading!

I just wanted to take a brief moment and thank you all for reading my blog.  I have run into many of you on Facebook, in the grocery store, at elementary school or even at the gym and you've said, "I read blahblahblah in your blog!".  And although my look of disbelief should tell you enough, my heart SOARS!  I wasn't so sure that when I began this blog what my purpose would be or how often I would write.  I just figured it would be a little url of my life, a place I could go when the stressors of the real world inspired me to digress into the many things I adore:  food, family, eco-friendly choices, etc.

So all in all, thanks for reading.  Feel free to comment.  Let's start dialogue.  Let's make it less about just reading and let's starting making differences in this world.  We need to do it together.  :)

The Beatles "All You Need is LOVE"...to stop my playlist from playing, make sure you scroll down and to the right, you can pause it so you can play this incredible video. :)

No comments: