Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Simple Pleasures

I am having a love affair with my breadmaker.  It is easy to handle, treats me well and produces the most fabulous bread and pizza dough.  I got it for the grand total price of FREE (thanks Steph!) and it ends up costing me about a dollar for an organic loaf of bread.  Some of my favorites are french, sourdough and just plain old white bread.  You can't beat throwing a few ingredients in the breadmaker, setting the time delay and emerging to a kitchen with the fresh bread aroma.  YUM.  It also doesn't hurt that there are only four or five ingredients in the bread; take a look at your bread from the store.  How many ingredients?  A gajillion?? 


Friday night is pizza night at our house and the breadmaker saves me so much time; I literally throw the ingredients in and it kneads and rises all in the breadmaker.  I then roll it out and top it accordingly (cheese for the fam, cheeseless veggie for me!).  No yucky added preservatives or trans-fat in our pizza.


Come on over.  I'll bake you some bread.  :)

No comments: